Male/31-35. Lives in United States/Texas/Austin, speaks English. Eye color is aqua. I am great looking.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Texas, Austin, English, Male, 31-35.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

I'm so tired

I haven't been sleeping much lately. It's weird but I've averaged only about 5 hours a night for the past few months. I feel fine from the neck down, but the lack of sleep makes me cranky and confused and shows on my face, and I can almost feel it making me old. I look like I've been president for a few months or something. It's no good. I need to start going to bed earlier.

I saw a commercial for a sleeping pill called Lunesta. They apparently feel it necessary to warn you that the side effects can include drowsiness. How about that, huh? Sometimes, as a side effect, it works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home